Dr. Larry Sarubin
October3, 1928 – October 29, 2011
Dr. Larrystarted his dental practice in 1958. Dr. Murray began practicing with his brother in 1971 after completing his time as a Navy dental officer. It was then they established a partnership in the Catonsville area. Dr. Todd, Dr. Larry’s son, joined the practice in 1986. Hence, Sarubin Family Dental Associates was formed. In the spring of 1996 the practice moved to our current location on Lord Baltimore Drive. That summer Dr. Danny, Dr. Murray’s son joined the practice.
Dr. Larry hasone grandson currently in dental school and one will begin next fall. His legacy continues!